Superb Property Group Pty Ltd will ensure that all of our offered services meet our customer’s expectations, our own high standards and comply with all relevant regulations, legislation and standards. Specific quality objectives will be set and reviewed through our management review process. To help achieve these, we will maintain a quality system that meets ISO 9001 - “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”.
Superb Property Group Pty Ltd strive to continually improve performance by regularly evaluating service offerings and identifying actions to ensure that objectives are achieved and that problems are prevented.
Superb Property Group Pty Ltd is committed to managing the quality of its service to ensure its customer requirements are met at all times.
- Maintain an efficient and effective quality management system and to keep it under regular review as a basis for improvement.
- Provide a service which satisfies client, employee, supplier and other interested parties’ needs and expectations using preventative methods and practices and also understand the potential future requirements and expectations of our clients.
- Establish and measure key performance indicators against appropriate quality objectives.
- Seek to achieve continual improvement.
- Implement a quality management system in a systematic and planned way through the application of management processes that support the delivery of the business plan.
- Set an annual audit plan which will monitor all areas of our compliance to business processes and service delivery at clients’ sites on an on-going basis.
- Provide the necessary resources to implement and maintain quality management systems.
- Provide ongoing trinaing and maintenance to enable all employees to work in accordance with quality management systems.
- Provide ongoing training to ensure employee competence, through training, skills, education and experience to ensure objectives attainable.
- Develop, review and continuously improve the services and processes based on changes to innovation and best practices to ensure highest standard processes are adopted for service delivery in order to obtain quality results and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure procedures are followed in relation to the identification, reporting and investigating of any non-conformances and follow appropriate actions for rectification.
- Understand and conform to customer requirements through adequate and detailed planning and communication of the work scope prior to execution.