At Superb Property Group Pty Ltd (we, us, Superb), we understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites, our apps and the other services we provide (“our Services").
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Superb Property Group Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia with Australian Company Number 618 340 015.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, details of your business and any information about you revealed in photographs of your property which you provide to us (or which you permit us to take) and any other information that you choose to volunteer, when you:
1.1 register with us and log in through our websites;
1.2 complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our websites;
1.3 subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
1.4 complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
1.5 send feedback to us via our website;
1.6 respond to our marketing communications;
1.7 correspond with us by telephone, post or email;
1.8 report a problem with any of our Services.
2. Information that we collect automatically each time you visit any of our websites:
3. technical information, including the type of mobile device (“Device") you use, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and your time zone setting;
4. information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual; and
5. details of your visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, search information providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and debt collection agencies) and may receive information about you from them.How we use your information
We use the information you give to us:
1. to administer any account you may have with us;
2. to manage your booking or booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of service/s;
3. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
4. to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
5. to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Service/s;
6. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
7. to notify you about changes to our Services;
8. to ensure that content on our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or Device;
9. to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if: (i) you have consented to this; or (ii) the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or (iii) where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our contact form or email [email protected]
10. specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is allocated to provide services to you, for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include (i) your name, address and contact details; (ii) the details about your property and the services you require, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided; (iii) the non-binding quote we have provided to you; and (iv) your payment details.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
1. to administer our websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
2. to improve our websites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and Device;
3. to improve the quality and efficiency of our products and services;
4. to allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites, when you choose to do so;
5. as part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure;
6. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
7. to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.Cookies
1) Essential Cookies These do exactly what they sound like. Essential cookies make sure that our website functions correctly.
2) Analytical Cookies Analytical cookies are there to help us improve how our website functions. They collect strictly anonymous aggregated data which doesn't link back to you. We can then look at this data to see things like which pages most people visit for the longest length of time. Or when error messages pop up for most people. We use analytical cookies made by one group:
- Google Analytics - these cookies collect information like the length of time users spend on particular pages, which pages they visit, and which websites they visit before and afterwards. You can easily opt out of allowing Google Analytics to collect your information here.
We place all of these cookies ourselves. And though they do send data back to the group in question so that they can compile an aggregate report and send it to us, these reports are never shared with other parties.
3) Functional Cookies Functional cookies save information about the choices you've made when using our site. They allow your experience to be personalised.
4) Targeting/Advertising Cookies These cookies make it possible for the advertisements you see on your screen to be more relevant to you. Some of these types of cookie remember information about your visit to the site, and share that information with other organisations, such as Google.How Long Do Cookies Stay On Your Device?
There are two different types of cookies in terms of the time they remain on your device, and we use them both:
1) Persistent cookies This type of cookie remains on your device until you delete them, either manually or automatically.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in Australia. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
All payments made through our websites are processed by our selected third party payment processing service PayPal. Such payments are encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology. We do not store any of your credit or debit card details in connection with your payment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group and team members.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
2. If all or substantial amount of Superb Property Group Pty Ltd’s assets are acquired by a third party. In this case, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
4. If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions.Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via email [email protected]
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Last Updated: 6th February 2019