Health & Safety Policy
Superb Property Group Pty Ltd is committed to improving health and safety performance across all aspects of the company with a focus on the reduction and ultimately elimination of work-related injury and/or illness. The Health, Safety and Welfare of all individuals involved in our Company or our contacts are primary concern. This concern is reflected in the way we plan our work activities, equip our employees and plan and control our processes. All Superb Property Group employees and contacts are expected to comply with the guidelines detailed within this policy at all times. We are committed to the continual improvement of our work health and safety performance and the maintenance of our management system in compliance with all applicable legislation.
To achieve this, Superb Property Group Pty Ltd will:
- Ensure we comply with all relevant occupational health and safety legislations;
- Provide and maintain, so far as is practical, a safe working environment for all employees, subcontractors and visitors
- Ensure the safe use, handling, storage, maintenance and transport of goods, equipment and chemicals
- Establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness;
- Ensure adequate information is provided on applicable hazards. Including up to date Safe Work Methods Statements (SWMS) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Provide instruction, training and supervision to employees on safe working practices.
- Ensure that employees take care of their own health and safety, and that employees do not put at risk the health and safety of others.
- Maintain sickness and accident records to monitor the effectiveness of the health and safety policy.
- Conduct periodical audits on occupational health and safety.
- There is regular consultation with employees to ensure that the policy operates effectively;
- Appropriate actions are taken to review and improve occupational health and safety performance.
Superb Property Group Pty Ltd operates a healthy and safe workplace by providing and maintaining:
- Safe plant and equipment;
- Protective clothing and safety equipment;
- Safe work practices and procedures;
- Information, training and supervision;
- Regular WHS meeting with review of performance; and
- Measurable objectives to monitor improvement.
All employees are encouraged to communicate and be involved in work health and safety matters, and to:
- Adhere to safe work practices, procedures, instructions and rules;
- Raise any WHS concerns or issues with Cleancorp management;
- Perform all duties with regard to their own and other’s health and safety;
- Co-operate with management to ensure health and safety responsibilities are fulfilled; and
- Aim to achieve the WHS Objectives and Targets set by the company.
Employees are made aware of these responsibilities by their supervisor. Supervisors are also responsible for explaining and teaching the correct methods of working and a sensible approach towards safety.
Superb Property Group Pty Ltd undertake to comply with relevant health and safety legislation and regulations, in accordance with the Work Health & Safety Act 2000.
All employees of Superb Property Group Pty Ltd are expected to demonstrate a willingness to embrace the concept of safe work practices and a safe working environment.
Last Update: 6th February 2019